Brooklyn Nets point guard Deron Williams held his 5th Annual Celebrity Dodge Barrage to raise money to help autistic children. Held at Basketball City near the South Street Seaport, the charity event is Williams' signature fundraising event to support the Point of Hope Foundation.
All proceeds from the event will benefit the Point of Hope Foundation and Brooklyn's League Education and Treatment Center which will utilize the funds to expand the existing playground that will be named the Deron Williams Playground after completion.
Brooklyn Nets teammates that were in the house included Jarrett Jack, Andrei Kirilenko, and FIBA World Cup gold medalist Mason Plumlee. This was Mason's second year at the dodge ball charity event and fully expected to be a repeat dodge ball champion.
Latest from Ruth J. Morrison
- What’s The 411 Episode 107: Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders, Tupac
- RnB Singer Freddie Jackson is Back, and He’s Sending "Love Signals"
- Harvard Honors Rihanna with a Humanitarian of the Year Award
- What’s The 411TV Announces Its List of 25 People to Watch in 2017
- It's Official, Serena Williams is Engaged To Be Married!