Ms. MJ Pedone, CEO/Founder, Indra Public Relations, and organizer of Brooklyn Nets point guard Deron Williams' 5th Annual Dodge Barrage, talks to What's The 411Sports host Glenn Gilliam about the charity event to support the Point of Hope Foundation, Deron Williams' commitment to New York, and her upcoming projects.
What's The 411Sports first met MJ Pedone at a Justin Tuck celebrity charitable event. From that point, we have seen firsthand that Indra Public Relations is at the heart of everything sports, lifestyle and entertainment. And, MJ Pedone executes high pressure events with such style and grace and makes it seem effortless.
Listen to Glenn Gilliam's interview with MJ Pedone.
Latest from Ruth J. Morrison
- What’s The 411 Episode 107: Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders, Tupac
- RnB Singer Freddie Jackson is Back, and He’s Sending "Love Signals"
- Harvard Honors Rihanna with a Humanitarian of the Year Award
- What’s The 411TV Announces Its List of 25 People to Watch in 2017
- It's Official, Serena Williams is Engaged To Be Married!