A tremor was felt in the New York football world when news broke on Friday that the Seattle Seahawks traded wide receiver Percy Harvin to the New York Jets for a mid-level draft pick.
The Jets are in dire need of a wide receiver.
However, some Jets fans are not too happy. Many are concerned that Harvin is injury prone since he was out in for all but a handful of regular-season snaps in the 2013 season with a hip injury, though he played a major role in Seattle's 43-8 win over the Denver Broncos in Super Bowl XLVIII. Still others have heard rumors that Harvin is not too cool in the locker room.
Some Jets players are dismissing the rumors and are taking a wait and see approach. Good idea.
You can take a look back when What's The 411Sports reporter Andrew Rosario caught up with Percy Harvin at Super Bowl 2014 Media Day.
Check out Percy Havin in his own words in this video about his injuries and what to expect from the Seahawks' offensive team in the Super Bowl.
- Whoopi Goldberg, Pat McGrath, Shonda Rhimes, Kim Kardashian, Shiggy, and more! [VIDEO] | What's The 411 News & Commentary - Ep. 129
- What's The 411Sports Episode 77: NFL Week 3; Tom Brady or Bill Belichick?
- NFL’s Buffalo Bills Striking First, Readying for 2015-16 Season
- Super Bowl 2015 in the Rearview Mirror
- Super Bowl XLIX: New England Beats Seattle 28-24
Latest from Ruth J. Morrison
- Filmmaker Stefanie Joshua on Gentrification, and Bushwick Homecomings: The Record
- Terra Renee on How She Authored a Chapter in Book About Michelle Obama
- China's Alibaba Singles Day Sales Beats Black Friday and Prime Day by a Mile
- Domestic Violence Rears Its Ugly Head Upon LaShonda Childs [VIDEO DISCUSSION]
- Chance The Rapper Donates $1 Million for Mental Health Services in Chicago [QUICK TAKES]