VIDEO: Public relations guru, Angelo Ellerbee, takes us on a path of getting in touch with our abilities to live a fuller life through The Sense of Success
Angelo Ellerbee, a PR powerhouse with nearly 50 years of experience working with some of the biggest names in the music industry including Dionne Warwick, DMX, Mary J. Blige just to name a few, is our in-studio guest to talk with us about his new book, The Sense of Success; and the accompanying candle, The Scent of Success.
In this interview, Ellerbee takes us on a path of getting in touch with our abilities to live a fuller life through The Sense of Success.
- Author Sighting: Nina Crews: Seeing Into Tomorrow
- AUTHOR SIGHTING: Hartford J. Hough, Author of The Fur Beneath My Wings
- Facebook, Jay-Z, Diddy, Mary J. Blige, Black Panther, March for Our Lives | Ep. 123
- BOOK REVIEW: SEA CREATURES FROM THE SKY
- Q & A with Minnette Coleman, author of THE TREE: A Journey to Freedom
Latest from Ruth J. Morrison
- Domestic Violence Rears Its Ugly Head Upon LaShonda Childs [VIDEO DISCUSSION]
- Chance The Rapper Donates $1 Million for Mental Health Services in Chicago [QUICK TAKES]
- Katt Williams Starts a Family Feud on Atlanta Radio Show [VIDEO]
- Bill Cosby Gets Max Sentence, Is It Too Harsh? [VIDEO DISCUSSION]
- Dr. Christine Blasey Ford’s Hearing Unveils White Male Power Politics [VIDEO]