VIDEO: Given what the country is going through right now, we could only hope for Oprah or any compassionate grown-up leader to be our next U.S. President
Media mogul Oprah Winfrey sparked speculation on Twitter that she might be interested in running for president of the United States.
Although we don’t think Ms. Winfrey will run for President of the United States, it didn’t stop us from speculating what an Oprah cabinet and presidency would look like.
What do you think an Oprah Winfrey presidency would look like?
Hit us up in the comment section under our YouTube video and let us know what you think!
- Oprah Winfrey Gains with Weight Watchers Investment | What’s The 411 | Ep. 126
- Oprah Winfrey Sparks Speculation on US Presidential Bid | Ep. 115
- What's The 411 Episode 95: Robert F. Smith, The Kaepernick Effect, and more
- Bernie Sanders Campaigning on Black College Campuses
- Oprah Winfrey and Girls from her South African School Walking Using Omron Pedometers in Fittest School Challenge
Latest from Ruth J. Morrison
- China's Alibaba Singles Day Sales Beats Black Friday and Prime Day by a Mile
- Domestic Violence Rears Its Ugly Head Upon LaShonda Childs [VIDEO DISCUSSION]
- Chance The Rapper Donates $1 Million for Mental Health Services in Chicago [QUICK TAKES]
- Katt Williams Starts a Family Feud on Atlanta Radio Show [VIDEO]
- Bill Cosby Gets Max Sentence, Is It Too Harsh? [VIDEO DISCUSSION]