VIDEO: Kendall and Kylie Jenner had to backtrack on their Biggie and Tupac T-Shirt Venture; Chrissy Teigen is sick of John Legend look-alike baby pictures
What's The 411's Quick Takes recorded on July 11, 2017, are:
Filmmaker Ava DuVernay will explore the subject of social and criminal injustice through Central Park Five, a five-part miniseries that will debut on Netflix in 2019.
Chrissy Teigen is sick of people sending her baby pictures that look like John Legend
Be on the lookout for RYSE TV. What started out as a magazine is growing into a VOD streaming entertainment platform and mobile app.
When the world heard Jay-Z and Beyonce's five-year-old daughter Blue Ivy's Boom Shakalaka freestyle, let’s just say that the little rumble you heard was the Internet breaking yet again with people signing up for #IvyLeague!
Pictures of Khloe Kardashian, North West, and Tristan Thompson surfaced online and the Tristan Thompson haters did not hold back.
The lawsuits keep piling up for Kylie and Kendall Jenner over their T-shirts infused with pictures of themselves and iconic rappers Tupac and Biggie.
- Ava DuVernay and Harpo Collaborate on a Deal with Netflix
- QUICK TAKES: Patti LaBelle, Kirk Franklin, Demetrius Shipp Jr. and more
- Designer Accuses Khloe Kardashian of Copying her Work
- What's The 411 Episode 110: Beyonce, Khloe Kardashian, Rachel Lindsay, and more
- Khloe Kardashian Reportedly Willing to Pay Everything to Get Married